Tuesday 29 May 2012

CREEPERS

It doesn't surprise me that old fashions are hitting back the fashion Industry presently .Like creepers shoes, they are basically dating back to 1950's and have been in and out fashion since then.At the moment, they are trendy shoes and I have seen couple of people wearing them around .
Well, last week as we  in Introduction of second semester, things were still moving very slowly. In lab session  for example, you can get a time to gist , browse or do whatever because what you only do is registration and arranging groups for assignments and presentations.I sat closer to a guy friend who happen to see me browsing through Fashion news . Lol! When he saw these shoes I was checking, he was like'Those shoes are very ugly they look like platforms for grandmas' ha ha. Lord, I wish you would have seen the look on his face when he said  so and wondering if  girls out there can surely spend money on them. So, what do you think, Can you spend money on creepers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining us.