Wednesday 2 May 2012

VIRGOS LOUNGE-HIGH SUMMER COLLECTION 2012 AND TOPSHOP

Hello everybody, 
I know, it has been ages since I posted something here. I don't want to fill this page with Excuses to why I haven't blogged for a long time since it will take much of your time.To cut a long story short, Joy is working now so, she is busy chasing paper..lol .However, personally, I  was a bit caught up with life events but not to the extent of leaving everything about this blog behind, the major reason is I lacked some inspirations.I feel blessed because It takes a friend of mine to revive back the spirit I had before and to push me once again to chase the dreams.Anyway, this time we  are here to stay and  hopeful we will be very much committed *finger crossed*

So, this week on 30th April 2012 to be exact,Virgos Lounge released  their High Summer collection at Topshop Oxford Street.Basically, Virgos Lounge is a London based womenswear brand established in 2008 by three friends  who were inspired by vintage clothing.I'm a passionate person (No doubt) so seeing young, innovative and intelligent  girls/entrepreneurs who are hungry for success,  exploring their passion and making impact to the world really inspires me.They started with just a blog to online vintage store to Virgoslounge.com which is a platform created to sell their modern and fashionable pieces and now they are off the hook..

Virgos Lounge ladies-Oyeyemi , Adenike  & Fioye 
Photo -Source

This Summer collection is more of  brights and florals.M so loving these pieces and I would like to share with you my readers:-)


Good to be back.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining us.