Saturday 4 August 2012

HOW TO WALK IN HIGH HEELS?

Hello Lovelies!
All right, I had to share this since I find it so interesting.
Many ladies get tired especially on the front of foot whenever wearing heels(me included) Lol.Sometimes, You can't keep with the heat/pain and you feel like ripping them off or you promise yourself never to wear heels again.
It is probably how you walk on them that result to have pains...
There are common mistakes that are we commit while wearing heels,I realise that myself, since wherever I wear heels, I don't let my hips or whole body to relax hence I become so stiffen and unstable that result me to have a hell of pains.Lol.
So, check the below video and hopeful you will pick up some important tips on how to rock your heels .
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining us.