Wednesday 1 August 2012

ROCK IT!

Bonjour tout le monde!! he he.
How is it going  beautiful people?
It has been weeks  since we did shopping for new stuffs..So, today will be having a shopping spree for  half  a day.  Shopping is fun but whenever I go shopping  for like more than 6 hours my feet will start to hurt. However, For as much as I loveeee shopping, the more my feet terribly hurt the more I'm pressing on the button..lol..I know online shopping is less tiresome but m not a   big fan of online shopping , although I do it occasionally. I once ordered  a dress that I thought it was mega cute from ASOS 2 days prior to my Graduation..I was so excited  when the delivery came in.Oh dear, was I shocked and disappointed when I tried it on. The material was wrong, the size was wrong, everything about the dress was just awkward and put me off completely.I was so pissed  because it was a bit expensive and the graduation was due in 2 days.
Plus, the whole process of returning back the items is not my cup of tea... 
I love browsing to see what they got in stores but I always ending up going to stores.I love to touch, feel and see things cause I believe my eyes and other senses don't lie when I actually buy things in store.lol 
I have a long list of what to buy and  m not pretty sure if will finish buying everything..
We will give you a sneak peek of what we grabbed today though..
In addition,
We promised you more pictures will be coming your way soon, didn't we?
Well, these are some of them.
Thank you for shopping with us 
&
Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining us.