Tuesday 11 June 2013

MILEY CIRCUS THOUGH!

Hello Guys! How is life treating you? It has been a minute and it good to be back.Yup! As per heading, most of this lady's pictures recently  has caught my attention like seriously.The new brand look of hers is absolutely lovely.The changing hair it is too cool and I suppose she does work out too cause boy! Have you seen her abs recently.Oh My my... amazing! I gotta hit the gym cause my belly is hanging like that of  Annabell of Big brother the chaser. ha ha *joking* Are you guys watching big brother at the moment.If you don't you are missing out o!I tell you, It is becoming pretty interesting and it funny to watch those people playing  games and all that.The funny Part that I relate here is when Feza and  Dillish were showing their bellies and later Anabell joined in.Oh boy, when she lifted up her top  Melvin  kept playing with her belly I was like ma ma , Annabell needs a gym of life to work out that Belly of the year.LoL!!
Back to the subject:Oh yes, Miley..This look though.She rocked it well and that pant..absolutely rare pant and m so loving it. I wish she would have  worn a different jacket though.What do you think guys? She rocked it well or not?
xxx
Stay beautiful lovelies!

Miley Cyrus at a Myspace event - Celebrity Fashion


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining us.